25th September 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for Ph.D without NET exam in Lalit Naryan Mithila University?

I have done msc in biochemistry how to get admission in phd without net in lalit narayan mithila university. How to get admission for Ph.D without NET exam in Lalit Naryan Mithila University? Can someone please provide me the answer on this?

Related Questions:
26th September 2015, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for Ph.D without NET exam in Lalit Naryan Mithila University?

Any candidate with post graduation is eligible for PH.D admission if he/she has 55% marks. Therefore, you can surely apply got admission but chances will be low if university is a eputed one.

You have to appear for entrance exam and interview which is conducted by the university. If you have NET score then there is good chance of admission in your choice of university . Hence, don't worry and apply for admission even if you don't have NET score.
20th December 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Ph.D without NET exam in Lalit Naryan Mithila University?

I have done MARCH in History how to get admission in PhD without net in LNMU. How to get admission for PhD without net exam in LNMU? Can some one please provide me the Answer on this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?