6th September 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get enroll for Ph.D. studies under Clinical Microbiology field?

How to get enroll for Ph.D. studies under Clinical Microbiology field?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  2. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Life Sciences?
  3. How to do Ph.D after passing master degree in clinical microbiology
  4. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  5. List of the Ph.D topics in medical microbiology or clinical microbiology?
  6. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  8. Field of microbiology with better job oppurtunities
  9. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  10. How can I do Ph.D in distance mode after MSc Statistics?
  11. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  12. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research?
  13. What is the procedure to enroll myself for Ph.D?
  14. What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?
  15. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which masters programme should I enroll for doing PhD in field that fights Cancer?
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  18. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
3rd September 2016, 12:22 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get enroll for Ph.D. studies under Clinical Microbiology field?

To do Ph.D in Clinical Microbiology, you should first have to appear in the UGC NET examination after the completion of Masters degree in Clinical Microbiology. After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in above mentioned field.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?