28th June 2015, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

How to get Ph.D in English from Calicut University after completing M.A in English?

I have compleated my MA in english just now and waiting for the results so now wanted to do phd or mphil but I dond know the proceedure to do it. I wanded to know the correct steps to do a phd and colleges with mphil courses

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Ph.D in English from Calicut University after completing M.A in English? -- [New]
  2. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  3. Can i appear for Ph.d entrance exam in calicut university after completing M.A in English Literature from Mahatma Gandhi University
  4. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  5. Am I eligible for admission in MA English if I am a B.Tech Holder from Calicut University? I want to do M.A English from IGNOU
  6. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  7. How to do graduation in English from Calicut University?
  8. Information about pursuing PhD English from IGNOU?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  10. List of Distance universities which offer PhD in English
  11. Possibility to study PhD in English for a candidate who has secured 51% in M.A.?
  12. Universities offering regular Ph.D in English after M.Phil (English) with 69% marks?
  13. How to do Ph.D in English after completing M.A in English
  14. Universities offering PhD in English to Pre-University Teacher in Karnataka?
  15. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  16. How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Am I eligible for admission in M.A English? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in IGNOU, Kanpur for a candidate who has completed M.A.(English) from University of Jammu?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
30th June 2015, 04:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Ph.D in English from Calicut University after completing M.A in English?

First of all make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your M.A English then only you will become eligible for admission in Ph.D programme. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belongs to reserved category. Admission is mostly based on the entrance exam and interview performance.

You have to apply for admission when the notification is released by University/Institute on a prescribed application form. You will be exempted from entrance exam if you have NET/SET/JRF qualification. After clearing these stages with merit you have to research on a unique topic and prepare your thesis according to it.
25th October 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Ph.D in English from Calicut University after completing M.A in English?

Is there relaxation in marks for OBC students to get phd admission?
1st May 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there relaxation in marks for SEBC (Marsha) students to get PhD admission?
23rd November 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing my MA from ignou university through distant education..so my doubt is can we attent set or net compition exams,and also i have to do phd in litrature(english).can i?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?