28th July 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Apparel and Textiles) seats are available in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Apparel and Textiles from Banasthali Vidyapith. I would like to know about the seats availability in this college for this PhD program. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this PhD program.

15th August 2019, 04:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Apparel and Textiles) seats are available in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Banasthali Vidyapith

The total number of Ph.D. (Apparel and Textiles) seats that are available in Banasthali Vidyapith is 06.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Banasthali Vidyapith.

Contact Address

P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith
Tonk, Rajasthan 304022, India
22nd August 2019, 01:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Apparel and Textiles) seats are available in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Apparel and Textiles from Banasthali Vidyapith. I would like to know about the seats availability in this college for this PhD program. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this PhD program.
There are 2 seats are available for PhD course in Apparel and Textiles in Banasthali Vidyapith. But you must have a valid UGC NET score card.

Reservation for SC/ST/OBC candidates are also included part in Banasthali Vidyapith for Ph.D course.

GEN-1
SC-1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?