21st July 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Bioinformatics) seats are available at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hello friends, I am interested to do PhD(Bioinformatics) from Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know how many seats are available for this PhD in this institute.

24th July 2019, 11:32 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Bioinformatics) seats are available at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

There is only one PhD(Bioinformatics) seats available at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. The minimum duration for completion of PhD(Bioinformatics) is 3 years from the date of registration. The maximum duration of this program is 6 years.
Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of written test and/or interview by admission committee.

For details just visit;
http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in/
24th July 2019, 11:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Bioinformatics) seats are available at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

The total number of Ph.D. (Bioinformatics) seats that are available at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is 06.

Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Alipiri Rd, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517507
Phone: 0877 228 7777
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?