26th June 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in South Asian University?

I am going to apply for PhD in Biotechnology course in South Asian University. But I don’t know how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

29th June 2019, 04:46 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in South Asian University?

The total number of seats available in PhD(Biotechnology) in South Asian University is 15.

The admission to the PhD(Biotechnology) course in South Asian University is through entrance examination conducted by South Asian University.

The candidates are required to have masters from an institution recognized by the government with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade.

You can check the website http://sau.int for complete details.
29th June 2019, 03:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in South Asian University?

Number of seats aavailable in South Asian University for PhD(Biotechnology) program is 08 (Eight).
Candidates who have obtained a master's degree in any branch of the Biological Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD(Biotechnology) in South Asian University.

Admission to the PhD(Biotechnology) program are made through a common entrance exam held in all the SAARC countries followed by an interview.

More info;
http://sau.int/admissions/admission-...ance-2019.html
29th June 2019, 11:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

South Asian University

The total number of Ph.D. (Biotechnology) seats that are available in South Asian University is 12.

For further information, you can contact at the address of South Asian University.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Akbar Bhawan, Satya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2412 2512
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?