24th August 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Commerce) seats are available in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Hi everyone, I want to know about the seats availability for PhD(Commerce) course which is available in Dr. BR Ambedkar University. Can anyone of you please let me know how many seats are available for this PhD program?

28th August 2019, 12:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Commerce) seats are available in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

The seat availability to study PhD in Commerce at Dr. BR Ambedkar University is 72 seats intake. The minimum eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.dbrau.org.in
29th August 2019, 04:57 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Commerce) seats are available in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

72 seats are available in Dr. BR Ambedkar University for Phd , commerce.

The admission procedure goes through entrance test which is followed by interview. And if you are from reserved category you will get reservation there. And qualifying marks is different for every category.

For more information you may visit the official website www.dbrau.org.in .

Wish you all the best.
30th August 2019, 01:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to know about the seats availability for PhD(Commerce) course which is available in Dr. BR Ambedkar University. Can anyone of you please let me know how many seats are available for this PhD program?
There are 10 seats are available for PhD course in Commerce in r. BR Ambedkar University.

Gen-4
SC-2
ST-1
OBC-3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?