10th July 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Computer and Information Science) seats are available in BMS College of Engineering?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Computer and Information Science course in BMS College of Engineering. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

Related Questions:
  1. How many BE(Information Science & Engineering) seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  3. How many M.Arch(Industrial Design) seats available in BMS College of Engineering?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  5. Requirements to apply for PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  7. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  8. List of top colleges under MAH CET? Any sectional cut-offs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many BCom(Information Technology) seats are available in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  10. Possibility to get admission in SY BMS at Mithibai College, Mumbai if completed FY of BMS from D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 36094 in general category
  12. Which are the best M.Com colleges in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which colleges are best for studying BMS and MBA?
  14. What is the 4 year fee of B.tech course of Vidyapeeth?
  15. How many seats available in St.Xaviers college for graduation in science?
  16. How many BMS seats are available in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  17. Minimum rank in AIEEE to get admission in AIT Pune?
  18. Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
15th June 2019, 07:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Computer and Information Science) seats are available in BMS College of Engineering?

BMS College of Engineering

The total number of Ph.D. (Computer and Information Science) seats that are available in BMS College of Engineering is 07.

For further information, you can contact at the address of BMS College of Engineering.

Contact Address

Address: Bull Temple Rd, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560019
Phone: 080 2662 2130
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?