26th June 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Computer Science) seats are available in ISI New Delhi?

I am looking forward to apply for PhD program in ISI New Delhi for Computer Science stream. I just want to know about the seats that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this institute? Kindly tell me immediately.

29th June 2019, 05:01 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Computer Science) seats are available in ISI New Delhi?

The total number of seats available for PhD(Computer Science) in Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi is 7.

The minimum eligibility required for the admission to pursue PhD(Computer Science) in Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi is post graduation in relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university or equivalent.

You can check more details on https://www.isid.ac.in.
29th June 2019, 11:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Computer Science) seats are available in ISI New Delhi?

ISI New Delhi

The total number of Ph.D. (Computer Science) seats that are available in ISI New Delhi is 13.

For further information, you can contact at the address of ISI New Delhi.

Contact Address

Address: 7, S. J. S. Sansanwal Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 4149 3981
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?