18th August 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Arunachal University of Studies?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in Arunachal University of Studies for PhD program in Electrical Engineering? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this college? Kindly let me know immediately.

30th June 2019, 04:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Arunachal University of Studies?

Arunachal University of Studies

The total number of Ph.D. (Electrical Engineering) seats that are available in Arunachal University of Studies is 15.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Arunachal University of Studies.

Contact Address

Address: NH52, Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh 792103
Phone: 087319 44477
5th July 2019, 12:21 PM
bhagmal singh

Default Re: How many PhD(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Arunachal University of Studies?

I am B tech in electrical engineering and MTECH in ceramic engineering. I want to Phd in electrical engineering Pl tell me college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?