24th August 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Electronics Science) seats are available in Centre for Shridevi Research Foundation Tumkur?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do PhD program in the field of Electronics Science from Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University. I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university. Thank you!

25th August 2021, 10:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Electronics Science) seats are available in Centre for Shridevi Research Foundation Tumkur?

** The total number of PhD(Electronics Science) seats are available in Centre for Shridevi Research Foundation Tumkur is 11.

** Ph.D. Electronic Science or Doctor of Philosophy in Electronic Science is a Doctorate Electronics course.

** The course duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Electronic Science is three years.
25th August 2021, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Electronics Science) seats are available in Centre for Shridevi Research Foundation Tumkur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do PhD program in the field of Electronics Science from Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University. I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university. Thank you!
There are 10 seats are available for PhD course in Electronics Science from Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Electronics Science from Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University.

GEN-4
OBC-2
SC-1
ST-3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?