22nd October 2019, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Fine Arts) seats are available at the Presidency University?

Hi, can I know how many seats are there for PhD admission in Presidency University for Fine Arts course? I am planning to do this PhD program in this university so I need to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me about the seats asap.

31st October 2019, 11:19 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Fine Arts) seats are available at the Presidency University?

Presidency University

The total number of Ph.D. (Fine Arts) seats that are available at the Presidency University is 12.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Presidency University.

86/1, College Street
Kolkata, West Bengal 700073, India
31st October 2019, 08:28 PM
Anuj Pubg

Smile Re: How many PhD(Fine Arts) seats are available at the Presidency University?

37 seats are available for the course PhD(Fine Arts) in the Presidency University.

The duration for the course PhD(Fine Arts) in the Presidency University is 2 years.

For more information, visit the website www.presiuniv.ac.in for more information.
31st October 2019, 10:19 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Fine Arts) seats are available at the Presidency University?

The total number of seats available in Doctor of Philosophy(Fine Arts) in Presidency University is 7.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Doctor of Philosophy(Fine Arts) in Presidency University is that you must have Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized university.

You can check the website https://presiuniv.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?