18th March 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Law) seats are available in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Law course in Indian Law Institute-Delhi. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

21st March 2019, 08:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Law) seats are available in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

There are total number of 08 PhD(Law) seats available in Indian Law Institute-Delhi. The Applicants who have passed LL.M. Degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD(Law) in Indian Law Institute-Delhi. Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of performance in the written test followed by a presentation on proposed topic of research & interview conducted by concerned university.
Those candidates who have qualified UGC-NET/ JRF/ SLET/M.Phil are exempted from appear in the entrance test.
For details:
http://ili.ac.in

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd March 2019 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Remove *
22nd March 2019, 05:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Law) seats are available in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Law course in Indian Law Institute-Delhi. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

There are 08 Doctor of Philosophy in Law (PhD in Law) seats available in the Indian Law Institute-Delhi (one supplementary seat each for J & K residents and Foreign Students).
Candidates holding LLM Degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the Doctor of Philosophy in Law (PhD in Law) in the Indian Law Institute-Delhi. If selected, candidates shall be required to undertake the course work for the minimum period of one semester to study PhD in Law at the Indian Law Institute-Delhi. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?