28th July 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD in Petroleum Engineering seats are available in School of Petroleum Technology, Gandhinagar?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the seats available in School of Petroleum Technology, Gandhinagar for PhD in Petroleum Engineering course? I would like to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

30th July 2021, 11:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD in Petroleum Engineering seats are available in School of Petroleum Technology, Gandhinagar?

School of Petroleum Technology, Gandhinagar

The total number of PhD in Petroleum Engineering seats are available in School of Petroleum Technology, Gandhinagar is 15.

For further information, you can contact at given below address.

School of Petroleum Technology
Phone : +91 079 23275081
Fax : +91 079 23275030
31st July 2021, 01:46 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many PhD in Petroleum Engineering seats are available in School of Petroleum Technology, Gandhinagar?

Total 30 PhD seats for PhD in Petroleum Engineering are available in School of Petroleum Technology.

You will be completely this PhD course in 3 years.

You can get direct admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Your final selection will be done through personal interview.

For application submission visit official website given below.
http://spm.pdpu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?