22nd August 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Pharmacology) seats are available in Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Pharmacology course in Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this college. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

25th August 2018, 02:36 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: How many PhD(Pharmacology) seats are available in Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow?

For a Ph.D program, seats are available as per the vacancy of each department and also as per vacancy under each supervisor.
The vacancy is made available once they start giving online application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?