21st July 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Physics) seats are available in North East Frontier Technical University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my PhD(Physics) specialization from North East Frontier Technical University. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this university?

24th July 2019, 11:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Physics) seats are available in North East Frontier Technical University?

The total number of Ph.D. (Physics) seats that are available in North East Frontier Technical University is 12.

North East Frontier Technical University

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Aalo Post Office, West Siang Distt, National Highway 229, Medog, Aalo, Arunachal Pradesh 791001
Phone: 03783 222 444
25th July 2019, 01:56 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Physics) seats are available in North East Frontier Technical University?

The number of seats available for PhD(Physics) in North East Frontier Technical University is 7.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Physics) in North East Frontier Technical University is Masters in Physics with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to PhD(Physics) in North East Frontier Technical University is on the basis of entrance examination conducted by North East Frontier Technical University.

You would need to fill the application form available at the website https://www.neftu.edu.in and had to attempt the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?