7th August 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Soil Science and Agriculture Chemistry) seats are available in Visva Bharati University?

Dear friends, I am planning to do a PhD in Soil Science and Agriculture Chemistry from Visva Bharati University. So, I just want to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university? Can you please let me know about the seats availability asap?

13th August 2019, 01:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Soil Science and Agriculture Chemistry) seats are available in Visva Bharati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do a PhD in Soil Science and Agriculture Chemistry from Visva Bharati University. So, I just want to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university? Can you please let me know about the seats availability asap?
There are no specific seat are available in Ph.D course in Soil Science and Agriculture Chemistry.

Internal students of Visva Bharati University having priority to get admission in Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?