25th February 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Urban Planning) seats are available in JNAFAU-Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD program in the field of Urban Planning from JNAFAU-Hyderabad. I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 08:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Urban Planning) seats are available in JNAFAU-Hyderabad?

Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University - JNAFAU

As per my knowledge, 07 Ph.D. (Urban Planning) seats are available in JNAFAU-Hyderabad.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University.

Contact Address

Masab Tank, Telangana
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500028, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?