20th April 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How many years will it take to complete PhD after completion of MBA HR? Can I take PhD in Arts or only Management?

I am V. Bhagirath Kumar, 35/Male with BCA (Computers degree) and MBA-HR in first class. Can I do PhD in arts group or should I do only in Management Group and how many years PhD take for management and arts groups?. I have 4 years and 27 days job experience as Medical Transcriptionist.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  4. Which domain to take in PhD after completion of MBA Finance with HR?
  5. How may I do Ph.D course in management? I've completed MBA course in Andra university
  6. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  8. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management after ME in Communication system and without doing MBA?
  10. Can I do PhD in management if am from a science background before MBA?
  11. Way to do PhD in HR while doing government job?
  12. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  13. How to complete Ph.d in management from IIT after completing B.E Mechanical and MBA operations
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrology after completion of ICAS course?
  15. Can I do PhD in hospital management after completion of MBA in healthcare and hospital management? -- [New]
  16. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
23rd April 2017, 05:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many years will it take to complete PhD after completion of MBA HR? Can I take PhD in Arts or only Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am V. Bhagirath Kumar, 35/Male with BCA (Computers degree) and MBA-HR in first class. Can I do PhD in arts group or should I do only in Management Group and how many years PhD take for management and arts groups?. I have 4 years and 27 days job experience as Medical Transcriptionist.

Minimum duration of the PhD in Management in IGNOU is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years. PhD duration will vary based on the performance of the individual. Some of them complete the PhD Management in three years and some take more time to complete. Most of the students in leading institutions took around five years to complete the PhD. Therefore, there is no exact duration for PhD like other courses.
You can take only PhD in Management after completion of MBA HR. The eligibility to do PhD is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks. Therefore, you cannot do a PhD in Arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?