15th July 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for JRF exam being a M.Sc Biotechnology student? What is the syllabus and scope in the future for it?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do JRF. So, how to prepare for JRF exam? What is the syllabus and scope in the future for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  2. What is the JRF exam syllabus for Biotechnology? Is the syllabus same as the life sciences?
  3. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Syllabus of ICAR plant biotechnology MSc? How to prepare for ICAR Exam?
  5. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  6. Eligibility to apply in DBT JRF for M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) student?
  7. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  8. Eligibility to apply and number of attempts available in DBT-JRF for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  9. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  11. What is the scope of doing MSc in Genetics and Plant Breeding? How to prepare for ICAW JRF Plant Sciences?
  12. Syllabus of Biological Science(Ph.D exam for Biotechnology)? How to prepare for it?
  13. Which course is better for me in MSc Biotechnology? What is the scope in future? I have completed BSc in Zoology
  14. How to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR after studying MSc(Integrated Biotechnology
  15. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  16. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  18. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?