17th January 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the Ph.D entrance exam?

I am completed MCA ME. I am working assistant professor in college at cse dept. I want to register phd in ME CSE.

How can prepare the entrance exam. and how many experience needed for doing Ph.D?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  2. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Where can I apply to study Ph.D in Parapsychology? Procedure to apply and tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?
  4. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  5. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  6. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  7. How to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam? Questions for Ph.D entrance of biotechnology?
  8. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  9. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated PhD in Maths? What are good reference books for it?
  10. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I register and prepare for Ph.D in CSE entrance exam being an Assistant Professor? Experience required to pursue Ph.D?
  12. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  13. How should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D course being a student pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology? What options are there in Ph.D in India and Abroad?
  14. How to prepare for the entrance exam to get admission in Ph.D? I have done PG in english
  15. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  16. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  17. How to prepare for the Ph.D entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
13th February 2018, 03:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the Ph.D entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed MCA ME. I am working assistant professor in college at cse dept. I want to register phd in ME CSE.

How can prepare the entrance exam. and how many experience needed for doing Ph.D?

Candidates have to go through the entrance examination syllabus first. Make a timetable to study and follow them strictly. Candidates can get help from the PhD students and college professors for clearing the PhD entrance examination. Candidates should avoid watching movies, TV, video games, chatting with friends, social media, etc. Candidates can find the previous years’ PhD entrance question papers and solve them. Candidates should complete the whole syllabus fully. Candidates should dedicate more time for studies to clear the PhD entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?