12th March 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in PhD Nursing?

Please provide me information about how i can take admission in phd nursing. I seriously want to do this course at any cost.

20th October 2016, 03:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in PhD Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me information about how i can take admission in phd nursing. I seriously want to do this course at any cost.

For taking admission in PhD Nursing course, candidates should apply online or offline for the admission to PhD in Nursing. Persons having Post Graduate Degree Examination in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade are eligible to apply for PhD in Nursing. The selection of the candidate for PhD studies will be done through an Entrance Test and Interview. At the time of interview, the doctoral candidates are expected to discuss their research interest/subject. After clearing the written test and interview you will be admitted to the research program. The PhD in Nursing Program is available in the following institutions;

Government College of Nursing, Thiruvananthapuram - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences - Official Website

Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?