13th October 2018, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Information about PhD(Psychology) course of University of Hyderabad

I have heard about the course which is PhD in the specialization of Psychology. I don’t know much more about this course. I am an MPhil student and after my MPhil course I will do PhD in this specialization. So, I want to know the details of this particular course which is available in University of Hyderabad. Thank you!

29th September 2019, 05:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about PhD(Psychology) course of University of Hyderabad

The Information about PhD (Psychology) course of the University of Hyderabad is given below.

PhD Psychology or Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology is a Doctorate level Psychology course. The course duration for this course is three years. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed Master degree with at least 55%.

SUBJECTS

** Foundations and Methods of Psychology

** Research Methods

** Development of Human Behaviour

** Psychological Processes

** Issues and Perspectives in Modern Contemporary Psychology

JOB OPPORTUNITY

** Colleges & Universities

** Healthcare Centres

** Private Clinics

** Hospitals

** Counselling Offices

For further information, you can visit the official website of the University of Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?