22nd August 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding PhD in Hindi? Which are the topics available for PhD in Hindi?

I have passed MA Hindi with 56.18% marks and I am interested in PhD Hindi. Please give me full information of PhD Hindi? Which are the topics available for PhD in Hindi?

1st September 2017, 08:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding PhD in Hindi? Which are the topics available for PhD in Hindi?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue Ph.D in Hindi after the completion of MA in Hindi with 56.18% of marks in it.
Ph.D in Hindi is the Doctorate in Hindi language course. Ph.D in Hindi is the study which deals with the study of Linguistics, Literature and Philosophy of the Hindi language.
Candidates pursuing the said course should prepare a thesis on any of the topics in Hindi language.
Below I have mentioned the list of topics available for Ph.D in Hindi, just have a look over it.

'SHRI LAL SHUKL KE SAHITYA MEIN RAJNEETIK CHETNA'

'AATHVEN DASHAK KE NATAKON MEIN MITHKEEYA AAYAM'

GIRIRAJ KISHOR KE UPNYASON MEIN RAJNEETIK CHETNA'

'USHA PRIYANWDA KE KATHA SAHITYA MEIN ISTREE CHETNA KA VIKAS''

'MAHADEVI VERMA KE GADHYA SAHITYA MEIN KATHYA EVAM SHILP'

DASAVEN DASHAK KI HINDI KAHANION MEIN DALIT JEEVAN

KAMALESHWAR KI KAHANION MEIN NARI SAMVEDNA

KUMAR VIKAL AUR PASH KE KAVYA KA TULNATAMAK ADHIAYAN
(RAJNEETIK CHETNA KE PRIPEKSHYA MEIN)

PANDIT CHANDERDHAR SHARMA GULERI KE SAHITYA KA VISHLESHNATMAK ADHIAYAN

KUBERNATH RAI KE LALIT NIBANDHON KA SAANSKRITIK VISHLESHAN

SAWADESH DEEPAK KE SAHITYA MEIN KATHYA AUR SHILP

ASHAK' KE UPNAYASON MEIN PANJAB KE SHAHARI MADHIYAVARG KI CHETNA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?