14th July 2023, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Institutes offering Ph.D through a GATE score of 321? Am I eligible to apply for NIT?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am MEGHA completed my M.Sc organic chemistry I write GATE and my rank 1138 with score 321

Could you please tell me the institutes that are offering PHD with my gate score, and also the institutes that are offering M.Tech in organic chemistry with my score?
Could you please tell me whether i am eligible for applying to NIT?
Could you tell me which is better MTech or PHD.

21st July 2023, 01:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes offering Ph.D through a GATE score of 321? Am I eligible to apply for NIT?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Ph.D. through GATE with a score of 321.
However, the eligibility criteria for Ph.D. programs vary from institute to institute. Some institutes may require a minimum GATE score of 321, while others may require a higher score.

You should check the eligibility criteria for the specific Ph.D. programs that you are interested in.

Here are some of the institutes that offer Ph.D. through GATE with a score of 321:

Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
Indian Institutes of Science (IISc)
Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs)
National Institutes of Science Education and Research (NISERs)
National Institutes of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPERs)

You can find a list of all the institutes that offer Ph.D. through GATE on the GATE website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?