11th June 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Institutions that offer PhD in Mechanical engineering? PhD is done in which subject Bachelors degree or Masters?

Dear sir/madam, I want to know the names of the institutions that offer phd. in mechanical engineering after b.tech in india/abroad.
Sir/madam, I also want to know if it is possible to do phd. in the courses other than the branch in which one has done his/her b.tech/m.tech (or graduation/master's)e.g., i'm pursuing b.tech in m.e. now;is it possible to do phd. in computer science or ELDT?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. List of universities and scholarships offered for PhD course in chemical engineering after completing masters?
  3. Eligibilty Criterion for PhD programme in India for working professional?
  4. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  5. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  6. List of the institutes that offer dual degree in the field of religion?
  7. Entrance exams for ph.d in mathematics in different universities in west bengal?
  8. How will GRE score helpful for me to do M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  9. Qualification required for Doctor in Literature? When the admission will take place?
  10. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  11. How to do Ph.D in IT? I have done B.E from AMIETE, Lodhi Road
  12. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  13. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to do Ph.d in Hindi after completing Hindi from IGNOU?
  15. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  16. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  17. Can anyone enter into PhD course immediately after UG?
  18. Can I pursue PhD directly after Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master degree is mandatory?
11th May 2016, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutions that offer PhD in Mechanical engineering? PhD is done in which subject Bachelors degree or Masters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/madam, I want to know the names of the institutions that offer phd. in mechanical engineering after b.tech in india/abroad.
Sir/madam, I also want to know if it is possible to do phd. in the courses other than the branch in which one has done his/her b.tech/m.tech (or graduation/master's)e.g., i'm pursuing b.tech in m.e. now;is it possible to do phd. in computer science or ELDT?
The list of universities offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering given below;

Yes, you have to do the PhD in the same subject which you have studied in Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree. You will not able to get admission in any other stream in PhD. So you have to concentrate on the same subject you have studied and do the PhD in the same subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?