19th September 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus and course duration of PhD(Audiology) in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for a PhD program in Audiology in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore. I would like to know about the syllabus of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

6th May 2022, 08:52 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and course duration of PhD(Audiology) in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore?

The duration of this course is 3 years.

Latest syllabus and course duration of PhD Audiology at All India Institute Speech and Hearing Mysore is:-

*Researcher Methodology

*Quantitative Method

*Computer Application

*Review of Literature
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?