3rd May 2017, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges providing M.Phil program in Arabic under Bharathidasan University, Tamil Nadu

Hello sir, I want to do M.Phil in Arabic so, please send me list of colleges providing M.Phil program in Arabic under Bharathidasan University, Tamil Nadu.

5th May 2017, 09:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges providing M.Phil program in Arabic under Bharathidasan University, Tamil Nadu

As far as my best knowledge is concerned there one and only one college that provides M.phil Program in Arabic under this Bharathidasan University, Tamil Nadu. The college that offers this M.Phil in Arabic under this Bharathidasan University.

>> College Name - Jamal Institute of Management

>> College under - Bharathidasan University

Ph. No: 0431 233 1135

Address: 7, Race Course Road, Khajanagar, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu-620020

Click here for Official Website

So you can pursue M.Phil program in Arabic in Jamal Institute of Management which is under Bharathidasan University.
5th May 2017, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges providing M.Phil program in Arabic under Bharathidasan University, Tamil Nadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to do M.Phil in Arabic so, please send me list of colleges providing M.Phil program in Arabic under Bharathidasan University, Tamil Nadu.

Jamal Mohamed College (Autonomous) is the only college which offers M.Phil in Arabic under Bharathidasan University. Department of Arabic – Jamal Mohamed College offers BA, MA, M.Phil, Advanced Diploma and Certificate courses. Candidates those who have completed a Master’s Degree in Arabic with not less than 55% marks are eligible to apply for M.Phil in Arabic. M.Phil course is available in full time and part time mode. Duration of the course is one year for full time and two years for part time. Jamal Mohamed College, Department of Arabic website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?