30th December 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges providing Ph.D in Arts in Delhi

Which are the colleges in Delhi providing Ph.D program in Arts? Can you please list them for me? I need to start applying for the course but not sure where and how to apply. Please guide me with the complete details on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Ph.D Arts in Delhi?
  2. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  4. Institutions in Delhi providing PhD in Molecular Biology or disciplines related to Zoology?
  5. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Nutrition program in India?
  6. Can I study PhD in Computer Application in Delhi being MCA postgraduate of Bangalore? List of colleges?
  7. List of colleges offering PhD in Botany in Kolkata? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  10. List of colleges which offers Master's in Fine Arts in Delhi?
  11. List of colleges offering PhD in Painting in India
  12. Universities providing PhD in Corporate Governance or Risk Management?
  13. Best coaching fro 3 years LLB in Delhi? List of top colleges providing 3 years LLB course?
  14. List of companies providing training in B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does Dharwad University offer PhD in Tamil? List of colleges in Southern India?
  16. List of colleges which offer PhD to MPT(Cardiology) candidate in Delhi? Requirements to get admission?
  17. List of colleges providing Ph.D courses in Anatomy?
  18. List of universities providing Ph.D course in Microbiology in USA with scholarship?
31st December 2016, 10:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges providing Ph.D in Arts in Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which are the colleges in Delhi providing Ph.D program in Arts? Can you please list them for me? I need to start applying for the course but not sure where and how to apply. Please guide me with the complete details on the same soon. Thank you!
List of colleges providing Ph.D in Arts in Delhi:-

University of Delhi
Ph. No: 011 2700 6900
Address: New Delhi, Delhi-110021
http://www.du.ac.in/du/

Jamia Milia Islamia University
Ph. No: 011 2698 1717
Address: Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi-110025
http://jmi.ac.in

Amity Institute
http://www.amity.edu/aips/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?