25th January 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

List of guides to do Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?

I am Josephine. completed M.Sc. M.Phil. and have 5 yrs of experience in teaching. I need list of guides in computer science for doing phd within tamilnadu. and I also need the colleges having part time phd course.?

Thank you

16th July 2015, 12:45 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of guides to do Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Josephine. completed M.Sc. M.Phil. and have 5 yrs of experience in teaching. I need list of guides in computer science for doing phd within tamilnadu. and I also need the colleges having part time phd course.?

Thank you
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for a Ph.D in Computer Science after completing M.Sc Computer Science. The eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Computer Science is that one should have a master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification with 55% of marks from a recognized university. There is no age limit required for doing a PhD in Hindi. Selection will be based on Master Degree and entrance exam score. Those candidates who have already qualified in the UGC NET entrance are exempt from the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
10th August 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of guides to do Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?

Sir cross major accepted in government lecturer post. Deemed university PhD eligible in government arts and science college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?