22nd May 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?

Hello all,
I have given my final year exam of M.Sc course in Organic Chemistry from Mumbai University. I want to study PhD in Organic Chemistry here in Mumbai. Can you please tell me about the institutes which are providing PhD course in Mumbai in Organic Chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Ph.D in organic Chemistry at Hyderabad?
  2. List of institutes which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in India
  3. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  5. Scholarships and institutes for PhD in Chemistry at Mumbai?
  6. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  7. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  8. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  9. Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?
  10. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  11. Does Osmania University offer PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  12. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  13. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  15. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  18. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
24th May 2015, 07:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?

List of Institutes offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai:

>> Kishinchand Chellaram College of Arts, Commerce and Science
Ph. No: 022 2285 5726
Address: 124, Dinshaw Wachha Road, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020
http://www.kccollege.org.in

>> Maharshi Dayanand College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Ph. No: 022 2410 6932
Address: Dr.S.S.Rao Road, Mangaldas Verma Chowk, Opposite Gandhi Hospital, Parel East, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400012
http://www.mdcollege.in

>> Changu Kana Thakur Arts, Commerce and Science College
Ph. No: 022 2745 5760
Address: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra-410206
http://www.ckthakurcollege.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?