16th October 2017, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

List of universities to do PhD after PG Diploma in International Taxation? When the application form will be out?

I am studying PG Diploma in International Taxation and after it want to do PhD in regular mode. Send me list of universities for it? When the application form will be out?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities to do Ph.D in taxation?
  2. Can I study PhD in Taxation being a M.Com final student of Kurukshetra University? List of universities offering this PhD?
  3. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Food Science in India? When the application form will be published?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Computer Application in Rajasthan?
  5. Does Osmania University provides PhD in any of eCommerce, Insurance and Taxation? List of other universities in Telengana?
  6. What is the duration to complete Ph.D? List of best colleges to do Ph.D in Taxation
  7. Is there any short term law course?
  8. List of universities in UK offering Masters and PhD in Communication?
  9. When the application form of Pondicherry University PhD(Political Science and International Relations) entrance exam will be released? Date of examination?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Taxation Law for M.Com postgraduate?
  12. Is it mandatory to complete Diploma in Taxation to study Post Graduation Diploma in Taxation?
  13. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of course in commerce?
  15. List of universities in Rajasthan for Ph.D in computer application? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  17. When the application form of different universities will be out for PhD in Marketing? Eligibility to get admission in University of Calicut?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
17th October 2017, 09:49 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of universities to do PhD after PG Diploma in International Taxation? When the application form will be out?

With regret I have to inform you that you are not eligible for PhD course because you haven't completed masters degree.
To be eligible for PhD course, you must have to completed masters degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university.
Since, Postgraduate Diploma is not equivalent to masters degree, so you are not eligible for PhD course.
18th October 2017, 08:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities to do PhD after PG Diploma in International Taxation? When the application form will be out?

I am very sorry to say that you cannot do Ph.D course after the completion of Post Graduate Diploma course. In order to be eligible for Ph.D course, you need to complete your Masters degree course in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?