24th October 2018, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD(Agriculture Economics) in India? Procedure to get admission?

Hi, I am looking for the universities which provides Agriculture Economics in PhD. Can you please let me know about such universities anywhere in India? Kindly tell me the process to get admission also.

30th October 2018, 05:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Agriculture Economics) in India? Procedure to get admission?

List of Universities offering PhD (Agricultural Economics) in India:-

Banaras Hindu University

Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya

Birsa Agricultural University

Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology

Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University

Admission procedure to take admission in Agriculture Economics:-

Most of the Institutes grant admission to the students based on the merit in their Masters program. However there are institutes like IARI that conduct their entrance test followed by personal interview to admit candidates in the P.hd in agricultural economics course.
30th October 2018, 10:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Agriculture Economics) in India? Procedure to get admission?

List of Universities offering PhD (Agricultural Economics) in India:-

Banaras Hindu University

Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology

Birsa Agricultural University

Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya

Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishwavidyalaya

Admission process:-

Most of the institutes grant admission to the students based on the merit in their Masters programs like IARI that conduct their entrance test followed by personal interview to admit candidates in the phd in agricultural economics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?