17th July 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD(Women’s Studies) with stipend in India

Hello friends, I want to do PhD in Women’s Studies. I would like to know about the universities anywhere in India which provides PhD in Women’s Studies program. And I also want to know about such universities which provides stipend for this course. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD(Immunology) with stipend in India
  2. List of universities offering PhD(Neuromicrobiology) with stipend in India
  3. List of universities offering PhD(Biophysics) with stipend in India
  4. List of universities offering PhD(Geology) with stipend in India
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?
  6. List of universities offering stipend for PhD(Anthropology) course?
  7. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  8. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in African Studies in India
  10. Can I get a seat in a college offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch after securing 7500 rank? List of stipend offering colleges in which I am eligible?
  11. List of universities offering PhD(Environmental Studies) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Universities which offer M.Tech for Mechanical Engineering with stipend.
  13. Complete list of stipend offering colleges?
  14. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  16. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of good universities available in Germany for doing doctral studies?
  18. List of universities offering PhD(Mechanical Engineering) with stipend in Kerala -- [New]
20th July 2018, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Women’s Studies) with stipend in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do PhD in Women’s Studies. I would like to know about the universities anywhere in India which provides PhD in Women’s Studies program. And I also want to know about such universities which provides stipend for this course. Kindly tell me immediately.

List of universities offering PhD in Women’s Studies in India is given below:

Pondicherry University - Official Website

Visva – Bharati University - Official Website

Maulana Azad National Urdu University - Official Website

University of Hyderabad - Official Website

Centre for Women’s Development Studies - Official Website

Ashoka University - Official Website

University of Madras - Official Website

TISS - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?