19th July 2020, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to appear in the CSIR NET for PhD(Medicinal/Pharmaceutical Chemistry) admission? Reputed institutes/research centres offering this course in India?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the reputed institutes or research centres which provide PhD program in Medicinal or Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Kindly tell me about such institutes anywhere in India. And is it mandatory to appear CSIR NET for the admission?

29th May 2021, 12:50 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to appear in the CSIR NET for PhD(Medicinal/Pharmaceutical Chemistry) admission? Reputed institutes/research centres offering this course in India?

No , It is not mandatory to appear in the CSIR NET for PhD(Medicinal/Pharmaceutical Chemistry) admission.

You can also go through UGC NET or equivalent exam.

You can also secure admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview also.

Some reputed Institute offering this course in india are as follows.

1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi.

2. Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences

3. Banaras Hindu University

4. Jamia Hamdard University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?