2nd December 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Part time Ph.D in MKU, Maduari?

Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. Can I join Ph.D part time in MKU, Madurai?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do Part Time PhD in Education for a candidate who has completed M.A. from Kashmir University and M.Phil from MKU, Tamil Nadu?
  2. Which are the colleges in Madhurai in which I can avail part time MBA course other than MKU?
  3. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it?
  4. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  5. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  6. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  7. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  8. Can I do part time PhD being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate of IGNOU?
  9. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  10. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  11. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  12. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  13. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  14. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  15. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  16. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  17. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
  18. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
12th June 2016, 06:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Part time Ph.D in MKU, Maduari?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. Can I join Ph.D part time in MKU, Madurai?

Yes, you can do part time PhD in Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai.
The eligibility to do PhD is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject (10+2+3+2 pattern or equivalent in that order) with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate in Master’s Degree. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview to discuss the research interest/area conducted by the university. You can do the course in Part Time; you have to work in the weekends, holidays and vacations at the Research Institution where you are admitted for pursuing research. You can find more details in the website, Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?