1st March 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D after PG with 10 years of teaching experience in English language?

Am I eligible to take admission in phd for English language teaching with 52% marks in my PG .I have ten years of teaching experience in college. I am looking forward to hearing from you .

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in English Language in IGNOU for a B.Ed graduate who has 20 years of Teaching experience?
  2. Does JNU provides MA degree in English language?
  3. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  4. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  5. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?
  6. Ph.D after M.A in English with 51% and having 10 years of experience of teaching at Senior college?
  7. Eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in colleges/schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  9. Universities offering PhD in English to Pre-University Teacher in Karnataka?
  10. Which is better to do PhD in English Language or English Literature?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  12. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  13. Can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a Zoology postgraduate with B.Ed having 14 years of Teaching experience?
  14. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  15. IGNOU, Certificate In Teaching Of English, CTE-1, The Language Learner Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  17. Can I study part time PhD in Mathematics with 5 years of Software experience being a 35 years old B.E. graduate?
  18. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
10th March 2016, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Ph.D after PG with 10 years of teaching experience in English language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to take admission in phd for English language teaching with 52% marks in my PG .I have ten years of teaching experience in college. I am looking forward to hearing from you .
Yes, you are eligible to do PhD in English after 10 years experience and with M.A in English. The eligibility to study the PhD in English is a pass in M.A in English with 55% marks (in some universities 50% marks). You have to appear for entrance examination and interview for the admission. There is no age limit for the course. The course is available in many universities in India like
Pune University -Click here
Madras University -
Click here
Amity University - Click here
Lovely Professional University - Click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?