25th August 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

PhD in Botany entrance test papers and reference books?

please sir can i get last year phd entrance test question papers. and what r the books for reference.Botany phd entrance test question papers

regards
kavitha

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Botany without entrance at MG university?
  2. How to start Ph.D course having done M.Com?
  3. Good books for preparation for MSc Entrance for Botany? Previous years question papers for MSc Botany Entrance?
  4. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  5. PhD Computer Science reference books for entrance exam of Osmania University?
  6. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  7. Best books for MCA entrance test? Names of the authors of the best reference books? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  9. New syllabus for NET exam? List of the reference books and how to prepare for the Botany Subject? Date of issue of the forms?
  10. Previous year question papers of Ph.D(Botany) entrance exam conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday University?
  11. List of Reference Books to prepare for Botany for NET Exam?
  12. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?
  13. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  14. What is the new syllabus of Botany to prepare for NET? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for botany subject?
  15. PhD entrance exam question papers of Sociology?
  16. Previous year Question Papers of ASRB NET Exam? Reference Books for this Exam?
  17. Is there any reference books and question papers for RIE BSc.Ed entrance test?
  18. Books for M.Tech/Ph.D entrance test?
24th September 2014, 10:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in Botany entrance test papers and reference books?

You can try following books for Botany Ph.D admission.

1.Cell and Molecular Biology, E.D.P . De Robertis and E.M.F. De Robertis Jr., Lea & Febiger

2. Molecular biology of cells, B. Alberts,D. Bray, J. Lewis, M.Raff, K. Roberts & J.D Watson
Garlano publishing, Inc., New york

3. Molecular cell biology, J.Darnell, H.Lodish, & D. Baltimore, Scientific American books,inc., USA

4. Molecular biology of the gene, J.D. Watson, N.H. Hopkins, J.W. Roberts, J.A, Steitz
Benjamin/cummings Publ.co., Inc., California

5. Molecular biotechnology, B.R. Glick & JJ Pasternack, ASM Press

6. Principles of gene manipulations, R.W. Old & S.B. Primrose, Blackwell Science, U.K

7. Genomes, T.A. Brown, John wiley & sons

8. Molecular Cloning: A laboratory manual, Sambrook & Russel, Vol123, Cold spring harbor Laboratory Publications

9. Genetics: Principles and analysis, Daniel L Hartl, Elizabeth & Jones W, Jones and Bartlett publishers

10. Enzymes, J. Palmer, Harward publications
6th August 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I do UGC NET of botany please tell me what the preparation of complete this exam.? I have done MSc with botany 60 %.
11th December 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I do UGC NET of botany please tell me what the preparation of complete this exam.? I have done MSc with botany 60 %.
23rd July 2020, 11:15 PM
bhamini nagendra

can i get previous entrance question papers for phd botany mysore university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?