15th April 2022, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Phd microbiology after B.tech genetic engineering

I am a B.tech Genetic engineer with a research experience of 3 years and a publication in Frontiers of molecular neuroscience. Currently I am working as a senior lab technician in a advanced viral research and diagnostics lab in a Govt. medical college. I want o finish my phd while working on this. Please guide me how can I do it or whether if its possible at all... please help

15th April 2022, 12:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Phd microbiology after B.tech genetic engineering

Yes, Phd microbiology can be done after B. Tech genetic engineering.

Students who wish to pursue PhD Microbiology course are required to follow the minimum eligibility criteria given below:

The students must hold a postgraduate degree from a recognized university.

The candidates must score an aggregate of at least 55% marks (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category) in post graduation.

They also must hold an experience of at least 5 years in teaching/ industry/ administrative etc.
15th April 2022, 04:45 PM
Msdhoni02

Phd microbiology after B.tech genetic engineering.

In order to be eligible for PhD Microbiology course, candidates must hold a Postgraduate degree in relevant discipline with an aggregate of at least 55% marks.

Some of the most popular Ph.D. Microbiology entrance exams are GATE, UGC-NET, CSIR-UGC-NET, etc.

Admission is an entrance test as well as merit based.
15th April 2022, 05:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in PhD programme , it's necessary for a candidate that they have completed masters degree from a recognised university with atleast 60% marks in relevant or equivalent subject.
It's a 3 to 5 years duration course .
The average course fees is INR 30,00 to 800000
15th April 2022, 08:56 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

For PhD Microbiology , candidates must have a post graduate degree in a relevant field with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 to 5 years.
15th April 2022, 09:18 PM
Zainab Fatima8

To study PhD Microbiology you must have a master's degree in a relevant field with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Duration of this course is 3 to 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?