12th November 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

PhD topics available in Botany? Best universities for it?

I have complete M.Sc Botany and want to pursue PhD after it. Please tell me which are the topics available in Botany to do PhD? Suggest me best universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD?
  2. In which University can I get admission without entrance exam for pursuing PhD in Botany? Which Universities provide part time PhD course?
  3. Suggested topics to do PhD after MCA? Entrance exams and universities for it?
  4. List of universities to do PhD in Genetics Engineering? Best topics available for it?
  5. Topics for PhD after M.Sc Food Microbiology? Universities providing PhD in such topics?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) for 37 years old candidate? Is there any provisional for external PhD course? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria and universities to do PhD after completion of ICWAI? PhD topics and project works?
  8. List of universities to do PhD in Environmental Engineering? Which are the best topics for PhD?
  9. How to join PhD course after M.Com? List of entrance exams, best universities and best topics for it?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Microbiology) for Botany postgraduate?
  11. List of good universities to do Ph.D in Botany in India pursuing M.Sc in Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to choose universities and topics for PhD in Microbiology? How to write thesis?
  13. Current PhD research topics in English Language and Literature?
  14. Best topics to do PhD after M.Sc in Archaeological Science? List of universities offering PhD for the same?
  15. Steps to do PhD after M.Sc Biomedical and Clinical Sciences? Best universities with topics available for PhD?
  16. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Hybrid field in India?
  17. Topics to do PhD after MCA? List of universities in Bangalore? How much stipend I can get?
  18. How to get admission in top universities for PhD? List of topics for PhD in Medical Microbiology?
14th November 2017, 01:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD topics available in Botany? Best universities for it?

Below I have listed some of ther topics which you can opt to do Ph.D in Botany, ust have a look over it.

List of topics to do Ph.D in Botany:-
  • Reconciling food security and biodiversity conservation
  • Horticulture and Floriculture
  • C-4 plants research and acclimatization of Oryza sativa
  • Taxonomy of Medicinal plants
  • Impacts of water table variations on soil carbon and nitrogen dynamics in managed tropical peat lands

List of Universities offering Ph.D in Botany:-

Arignar Anna Government Arts College - Namakkal
Address: Namakkal, Tamil Nadu 637002
Phone: 04286 266 323

Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
Address: State Banquet campus, Raja Bhoj route, Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016
Phone: 094250 18657

Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College (Autonomous)
Address: Srivilliiputhur, State Highway 42, Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu 626123
Phone: 04562 254 100

Baba Mast Nath University
Address: Sector 27, Rohtak, Haryana 124021

Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Address: LBS Road, 13 Sadashiv Peth, Next to Alka Talkies, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Phone: 020 2440 7100

Bhavnagar University
Address: Gaurishanker Lake Road, Bhavnagar, Gujarat 364001
Phone: 0278 243 0002
14th November 2017, 11:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

PhD topics available in Botany for research are:-

Genomic, Evolutionary and Functional Analyses of Diapause in Drosophila Melanogster

Plant Taxonomy

Plant Anatomy

Organic Materials

Phycology

Mycology

Vegetation Ecology

Plant Physiology

Ethnobotany

Molecular and Cellular approaches toward understanding Dynein-Driven Motility

Short term adult plasticity in Drosophila melanogaster and its role in climatic adaptation

Best universities for it are:-

Indian Institute of Science
IIT, Bombay
IIT, Delhi
IIT, Kanpur
IIT, Kharagpur
IIT, Roorkee
IIT, Madras
IIT, Guwahati
Punjab University
Jadavpur University
Savitribai Phule Pune University
Banaras Hindu University
11th January 2020, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Is there any problem for taking phD in microbiology after msc botany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?