29th March 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply in UGC-NET for Fashion Technology postgraduate? Best coaching institute for UGC-NET in Delhi?

Hi,
I'm Rubia and I want to know that can I apply for UGC-NET after completing M.Sc in Fashion Technology and one year INIFD Diploma? Please answer me if it is possible? And if it is so then which is the best institute for coaching of UGC-NET in Delhi?

Related Questions:
1st April 2016, 12:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply in UGC-NET for Fashion Technology postgraduate? Best coaching institute for UGC-NET in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I'm Rubia and I want to know that can I apply for UGC-NET after completing M.Sc in Fashion Technology and one year INIFD Diploma? Please answer me if it is possible? And if it is so then which is the best institute for coaching of UGC-NET in Delhi?
You have completed M.Sc in Fashion Technology so you are not eligible for the UGC NET exam because fashion technology subject is not there for the UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates. A final year student is also eligible for NET exam.

There are no age criteria for NET exam, but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

List of the best coaching center in Delhi for UGC NET Exam:-

Engineers Institute of India
www.engineersinstitute.com
28 B/7, Jia Sarai, Hauz Khas, Near Iit Gate,, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
New Delhi

IES GATE PSU Coaching In Delhi
Ground Floor 28, Jia Sarai, Near IIT, Hauz Khas
New Delhi
011 2652 8213

Dronacharya Institute of Engineers
Katwaria Sarai
New Delhi

GATE Coaching Center
R-14/91, Adjoins Shoppers Square Mall, Sector-14
RajNagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
1st April 2016, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply in UGC-NET for Fashion Technology postgraduate? Best coaching institute for UGC-NET in Delhi?

There is no fashion designing subject available in UGC NET. Therefore, it will be difficult for you to apply for this exam because there isn't any subject option available for you.

If you can find a subject which is closely related to your post graduation then only you can apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?