19th August 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a Lecturer with PhD(Mechanical Engineering) program of Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Dhenkanal?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do PhD(Mechanical Engineering) from Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Dhenkanal then is it possible to become a Lecturer or not? Please let me know that can I become a professor or not? Thank you!

30th June 2019, 04:22 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Lecturer with PhD(Mechanical Engineering) program of Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Dhenkanal?

Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Dhenkanal

Yes, you are eligible to become a Lecturer with a PhD(Mechanical Engineering) program of Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Dhenkanal.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Dhenkanal.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Sarang, Odisha 759146
Phone: 06768 267 086
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?