25th August 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(English) in Amity University Gurgaon?

Hi everyone, I want to know about the stipend provided for PhD(English) course which is available in Amity University Gurgaon. Can anyone of you please let me know if it is possible to get a stipend for this PhD program?

30th August 2019, 02:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(English) in Amity University Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to know about the stipend provided for PhD(English) course which is available in Amity University Gurgaon. Can anyone of you please let me know if it is possible to get a stipend for this PhD program?
If you first class first in masters from your University then you are also eligible for stipend in Ph.D course.

If you have qualify in UGC NET(JRF) entrance exam, then you are eligible for Scholarship to study PhD program in the field of English from Amity University Gurgaon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?