24th August 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(Hindi) course in Central University of South Bihar?

Dear friends, I am interested to study PhD in Hindi in Central University of South Bihar. So, I would like to know that this university provides a stipend for such PhD course? Is it possible to get a stipend for this PhD program at this university?

26th August 2021, 01:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(Hindi) course in Central University of South Bihar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study PhD in Hindi in Central University of South Bihar. So, I would like to know that this university provides a stipend for such PhD course? Is it possible to get a stipend for this PhD program at this university?
Central University of South Bihar provided University funding fellowship for Ph.D candidates.

Only CSIR NET JRF and GATE score card candidates are eligible for scholarship for Ph.D course.

Gold medalist candidates are also eligible for stipend
26th August 2021, 07:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(Hindi) course in Central University of South Bihar?

Candidates are paid while doing PhD and I.e 25000_30000 rs per months..

Free accommodation
Additional stipend
Travel money is also provided by university...

They are also eligible for monthly financial assistance of INR 12000 for atleast 1 year..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?