12th January 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of pursuing Ph.D in dyeing and finishing wet processing?

I have limited background in textile science but interested in a phd in dyeing and finishing wet processing

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do MD microbiology after finishing M.Sc. and Ph.D. in same?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  3. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  4. Possibility to do PhD in Computer Science for M.Sc(CS) candidate of Sikkim Manipal University?
  5. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  6. Can I get a job in NTC after completing diploma textile processing? I have 13 years experience in Dying
  7. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  8. Possibility to pursue PhD in Biochemistry and Dietetics?
  9. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  10. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  11. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  12. Is there any possibility for me to pursue Master degree in Biotechnology or Genetic Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year CSE? What all areas should I need to cover to get through GATE Exam?
  13. Possibility to study PhD in Mathematics for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  14. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Possibility to do regular PhD for correspondence M.Com candidate?
  16. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Robotics or Image Processing? I am doing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  18. Am I eligible to do MCA after finishing BCA? I am pursuing BCA -- [Most Discussed]
13th January 2016, 07:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of pursuing Ph.D in dyeing and finishing wet processing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have limited background in textile science but interested in a phd in dyeing and finishing wet processing
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D in dyeing and finishing wet processing. But you have fulfill below given criteria first.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?