21st April 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in Structure Engineering for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

Hello everyone, I am doing BTech. My specialization is Civil Engineering. I want to do PhD after my BTech degree. So, I would like to know that I can do PhD in Structure Engineering or I have to do in Civil Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Structure Engineering in Post Graduation for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  3. In which stream I should do PhD if studying M.Tech in Structure Engineering?
  4. Possibility to study PhD(Mathematics) for ECE graduate?
  5. Possibility to study MS and PhD in USA for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in Germany?
  6. Possibility to study MS and PhD in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in Germany?
  7. Possibility to do PhD in Chemical Engineering for M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Robotics for M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year candidate?
  9. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  11. Possibility to study PhD(Agriculture) through BTech(Agricultural Engineering) course?
  12. Which is better to study among MS and M.Tech in Software Engineering in India? Can I get Government jobs with MS Degree? Possibility to do PhD?
  13. Procedure to join ISRO for PhD in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  14. Possibility to study PhD(Information Management) for MTech(CSE) 2nd year candidate?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Mathematics for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  16. Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student? -- [New]
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD in Engineering for B.Tech Automobile student?
  18. Possibility to study Engineering for PCB student? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?