3rd September 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for General candidate from UGC recognized university if I have done Ph.D in English with 51% marks?

Kindly inform if Phd in English with 51% marks is possible for a General candidate from UGC recognised univ? Can a REQUEST b placed to think for making passage for LANGUAGE Courses as in earlier times , getting 55% was very difficult. Plz think on it.

Related Questions:
  1. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  3. Procedure to apply for Ph.D entrance exam after completion of MBA in Operation Management?
  4. Can I get a lecturer job in medical college after completing M.Pharma in pharmaceutics and M.Sc in medical pharmacology?
  5. Eligibility for marks in MA English for Ph.D admission?
  6. Procedure to apply for Ph.D after completion of M.A in English Literature?
  7. List of UGC recognized universities which offer part time PhD in Hindi
  8. Can a MSc microbiology person do Ph.D in analytical chemistry with the help of experience in the given field?
  9. Is it better to do M.Tech and then Ph.D after M.Sc Information Technology? Will I have to sit in GATE or NET for it? -- [New]
  10. How to become RTO? I am studying diploma in automobile
  11. List of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in English if I scored less than 50% marks in MA?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D with 54.50 percentage marks in M.Com?
  13. Admission process for Ph.D. course in Organic Chemistry?
  14. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer of B.Tech(CSE/IT) if completed MCA and M.Tech(CSE)?
  15. How may I join M.Phil program in English in any UGC recognized university of Uttarakhand after my MA in English with 54% marks?
  16. Will I get job in Bank after 3 years of studies from IIPM?
  17. Universities offering PhD to a candidate who has secured 50% in M.A.(English) in India?
  18. Ph.D in computer science after MCA from PTU University? Where can I apply for it?
4th September 2016, 09:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for General candidate from UGC recognized university if I have done Ph.D in English with 51% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly inform if Phd in English with 51% marks is possible for a General candidate from UGC recognised univ? Can a REQUEST b placed to think for making passage for LANGUAGE Courses as in earlier times , getting 55% was very difficult. Plz think on it.
Your masters degree marks is 51% and you are from general category, So you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

55% marks in masters degree is essential for Ph.D admission.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?