24th August 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do PhD Psychology after M.Sc Psychology and list of universities offering PhD?

Hello Sir / Mam, I have completed my M.Sc Psychology (in distance) from Acharya Nagarjuna University. Am I eligible to do PhD in Psychology? Do I need to appear for any entrance? Which are the top 5 universities offering PhD Psychology via distance mode of education?

29th August 2021, 05:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do PhD Psychology after M.Sc Psychology and list of universities offering PhD?

Yes, you need to have your masters degree from a recognised University and have a minimum of 60% of marks to enroll for PHD.
Distance learning degree is valid as same as regular degree. if you are working professional then you will joining only distance education instead of regular program.

> Acharya Nagarjuna University centre for distance education, Andhra Pradesh

> Doctor of philosophy in psychology, IGNOU, Bangalore

> Indian institute of Science, Banglore

> Amity University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?