23rd February 2020, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Calcutta University Research Eligibility Test 2020

Hi, I need to know about the process of applying in the Calcutta University Research Eligibility Test for PhD admission. I want to apply for a PhD in Physics course. Please help me to apply this year. Waiting for your response!

27th February 2020, 06:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Calcutta University Research Eligibility Test 2020

Procedure to apply for Calcutta University Research Eligibility Test 2020:-
First of all, candidates should have to visit on the official website of Calcutta University.
From the official website, applicants can download the application form and take the print out of it.
The applicants have to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details and submit it.
After filling all the required details, applicants have to submit it with self attested copies of caste certificate (if applicable) and NET/ GATE /SET/SLET/ Teacher Eligibility Certificate( if applicable) of must reach.
Application fee:-
The applying candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/- at the cash counter of the University of Calcutta.
Candidates have to deposit the photocopy of the challan of the RET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?