4th September 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Nursing in Karnataka through CET?

Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Nursing in Karnataka through CET?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  2. Can I apply for government job in Karnataka after passing nursing course?
  3. How to apply for a government college seat for M.Sc Nursing in Karnataka?
  4. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  5. Procedure of enrolling in PhD program at esteemed institution in gulf?
  6. Procedure for applying in CET karnataka?
  7. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  8. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? How much money is required for DD?
  9. What's the procedure for applying Karnataka, CET? I have residential of Tripura and want to appear in CET, Karnataka.
  10. Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?
  11. Procedure for Kerala students to write Karnataka CET?
  12. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?
  13. How to apply for CET test in Karnataka?
  14. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  15. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  16. Entrance exam date for Karnataka CET for B.Ed? Procedure for getting admission in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure for admission in Ph.D through CET?
  18. How can I apply for Karnataka CET? From where I can download the application form?
15th September 2015, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Nursing in Karnataka through CET?

You can apply for PH.D admission when there is admission notification released by the university through a prescribed application format. You have to send all the relevance documents with the application to the university concerned.

Selection for admission is based on the performance in the exam and interview. You need M.Sc nursing with 55% marks to become eligible for PH.D admission. Hence, make sure you have got the required qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?